Business Property Insurance
Protection for Your Commercial Property
Most standard Business Property Insurance policies comes with the following coverages for:
- buildings, including additions under construction, permanently installed machinery and building glass
- business personal property
- leased business personal property used in your business
- property of others left in your care for which you are legally liable
- sales samples
Your business personal property does not stay in one place and neither does your coverage. A Business Property Insurance policy covers your business personal property while in transit, at trade shows, or temporarily at locations you don’t own or lease.
After a covered loss, your policy may pay for the extra costs of:
- removing debris of covered property from your premises
- cleaning up pollutants from land and water on your premises
- taking inventory and preparing claims statements
- securing appraisals
- recharging fire extinguishers
A property loss can slow down or even stop your operation until repairs are made – and that may mean lost income. A Business Property Insurance policy can provide you with several business income coverages that can reimburse your loss of income and necessary extra expenses to keep your business operating after a covered loss.
Options to Suit Your Needs
- Ordinance or Law Coverage – provides coverage for the necessary demolition of the undamaged portion of your building and subsequent upgrades to meet current building codes after a covered loss.
- Inflation guard coverage – provides coverage for inflationary increases in your building and business personal property values. The limit of insurance on your policy automatically increases at the annual percentage rate you choose.
- Equipment breakdown coverage– provides coverage for loss resulting from the sudden and accidental breakdown of machinery and equipment used in your business.
- Utility services – provides coverage when a covered loss to a power, communication or water utility interrupts service to your premises, which then causes a covered loss to your building, business personal property or loss of income.
Protect Against Liabilities
We will provide a risks assessment, custom build a Business Property Insurance program that meets your needs, and shop the companies to get the best value for you. Give us a call, request an email quote, or visit us to get the best insurance protection and services for your business.
Why Baughman and Associates?
Located in Forest, Virginia, Baughman and Associates is a full-service Independent Insurance Agency that represents many top-rated companies. We assess risks, develop strategies and shop companies to find the best coverage for the price.
Companies we represent include: Loudon Mutual, Foremost, National General, Northern Neck, State Auto, Travelers, and others.
For our clients’ convenience, our Agents are available for both policy questions and claims consultations during regular business hours. We also operate on an appointment basis. Have an after-hours claim or emergency? …our Agents are available by cell.
At Baughman and Associates, we are dedicated to providing the most exceptional and timely customer service in the industry!
Baughman and Associates provides Commercial Insurance and Personal Insurance services in Virginia. Call, request a quote by email, or visit us at our office today for a free, no obligation risk assessment and quote. Let us do the research and find the best insurance value for you.
Insurance for Different Business Types
On the right sidebar of this page, we have include links to a number of business insurance resources. Click on any of the different business types to learn more about the insurance coverages for that type of business. Please call one of our commercial insurance agents at Baughman and Associates for any assistance.